Saturday, March 6, 2010

What-a-Day_R.I.P


I know this is only my second blog but too many things happened at once in the past 2 days and this one has to be a little emotional. Things always start off good but later things have to balance out. The darkness is always right around the corner. What im trying to say is when things start goin your way, be prepared for the worst.

This morning i was informed someone very close to the family has passed away. At my job im always surrounded by death, but i still get emotional even tho i don know the family. I wanna send my regards to Ate Nem Nem's family. Even though i didnt really know you, i will still miss you whole-heartedly. i will miss that smile when we greet each other. you are a very sweet person and can make any sad person happy just by smiling. And Tobias (her fiancee) if your reading this, im soo sorry and i am here if you ever need someone to talk to. May you rest in peace Ate Nem Nem, we'll be thinking of you. Mahal Kita!!!

Which brings up today's topic. What do you do after a friend or family member pass away?

Me i tend to either stay by myself in a room and talk about my problems and feelings to the person i love (you know who you are!!) or i go out with some friends and just chill. Today i did both, but even though at the moment you forget about the loss, at the end it'll just pop up. This is why im typing this blog. I work in a hospital and i tell myself everyday that i never ever want to see anyone i love and care for here ( except my mom cause she works there, she help me get through the day knowing if shes working).

No comments:

Post a Comment