Thursday, March 4, 2010

What-a-Day_Asian Parents



So welcome to my first blog. First i would like to introduce myself, my name is Brian Cofano. Im 19 years old, i work as a housekeeper at a hospital and will be going back to school. Ill talk more about myself at another blog entry but today i wanna talk about my day so far cause alot of things going in my mind.

Well i just started working as a housekeeper. its been about a month now and im makin pretty decent money now since i still live with my parents. things been lookin up from there. able to pay off the money i owe the bank, finally payed my phone bill and started talkin to this girl i like. but it always has to end with my frickin asian mom yellin at me.

always tellin me that i dont do anything around the house meanwhile the night before i did 4 baskets of laundry. FOUR BASKETS!!!!!! i hate it, i did alot of things the past week to help me with my future. i frickin pay bills, have a job where i clean for 7 hours and going back to school. how can you say im irresponsible?! and the stupid thing is she tells me i cant stay in my room, i have to chill with the family. but when im pissed i wanna be alone. ive been trying to write a song and she still yells at me, gawd. its a good thing im only half asian. i don know how you full asians do it.

but the only thing thats getting me thru this day is that im talking to this girl that i really like. again ill save that for another blog.

Oh, and another thing. Purchase the new Gorillaz album "Plastic Beach" on March 9. Its gonna be mad dope.

No comments:

Post a Comment