Sunday, October 24, 2010

What-a-Day_SMFH


You know what i hate? When parents tell you that when they were our age they have been through the same situation, been through the same problems and phases. If they have, why dont they
understand?

I am at the age group where we like to party and have fun to drown away these inner
emotions and have a difficult relationship with our parents. All i want to do is hang out with my friends. I mean why do they have to complain? Im in school, i have a good job and i will be moving out very soon? BUT WHY DO MY PARENTS STILL HAVE TO RUIN MY LIFE AND OTHERS?!?!?!

I have to be totally honest, i have done stupid things in my life but i wasnt a horrible child! i dont rob people, start random fights, i dont get into trouble and such. my father is a detective but why does he treat me like im one of the criminals he locks up? when we have a talk about these problems and i tell him my feelings he cuts me off and tells me im wrong. WTF? REALLY?! what i feel deep inside is suppsoedly wrong?! how does that make any sense?

A few weeks ago my family went to Pennsylvania for the weekend while i stayed home because of work. Being the 20 year old young adult i am i decided to throw a party. Yes it was very stupid and irresponsible of me but i thought i could get away with it. Did we have a fun time? HELLZ FRICKIN YES?!?!?! Played four loko pong on my ping pong table in the garage, dancing, just being loud and obnoxious as we can because we were all together having fun. This night also proved that we were good friends and trustworthy of each other. A friend of mine started vomitting everywhere and falling and breaking stuff. He was out of control but we managed to get him home safe even though we were twisted and the cops were watching us lolz!

We all managed to get home safe and we stayed in contact to make sure we did. The next day i had a lot of cleaning and i managed to do it but only 1 problem. The frickin porch smelt like vomit. I did my best to get it covered but it was no use. The thing is our porch is covered in a green thin carpet so its not easy to remove the stain. Plus i had work so I didnt have much time to power wash it. When they cam back they saw it and kicked me out. BUT thats not thend of it!!! They decided to bring others down with me.

DID THEY REALLY? Like why did they do that? It was between us and now some of my closest people have to suffer. Well i am moving very soon to my apartment so i dont have to deal with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment